Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear presenter and offender of every minority and majority group on the planet, has finally joined the 21st century and created a Twitter account. It has been confirmed by Top Gear's script editor, Richard Porter. Check out @jcrclarksonesq.
Some highlights are as follows:
- "I'm on my way to a barbecue. I'm thinking of having my chops drizzled in hail"
- "I'm struggling to think of anything to say about the Ford Kuga"
- "Should the iPhone be fitted with a breathalyser to stop people twittering after ace?"
- "An observation. If you drink white wine, you don't sleep. If you drink red, you do, but in a puddle of sick. Is rosé therefore the answer?"
- "I would like an Anya Hyndmarch wallet made from a vagina"
- "I am a bit tired"