Think your Monday sucks? Look on the bright side. You could be the dude in Michigan's Bloomfield Township whose 1974 Lamborghini Espada caught fire, also setting the house its garage was attached to ablaze. Or, you could be the unlucky sap who closed on said house just a week ago.
Thankfully nobody was hurt, and the guy moving out was able to save his mother and dog without incident. Unfortunately the same can't be said for his classic Lambo. And to the new homeowner, well uhh, better luck next time?
[via Detroit Action News]