#15: GINA CARANO WEIGH-IN
Athlete(s) Involved: MMA fighters Gina Carano and Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos
• Weigh-in's are usually about as far from hot as it gets. Most of the time it's two dudes in their underwear jawing (pause) back and forth about who's going to bash the other's face in more. But Carano changed the game completely with her
strip teaseweigh-in. In fact, they should change the rules completely: only female fighters have the public weigh-ins from now on.
#14: JAMES HARRISON INTERCEPTION RETURN IN SUPER BOWL
Athlete(s) Involved: James Harrison, Pittsburgh Steelers and Kurt Warner, Arizona Cardinals
• Linebackers carrying 242 lb. aren't supposed to be able to run the length of the field without being tackled or collapsing, whichever comes first. But not all linebackers are beasts like James Harrison. This interception just before halftime completely swung the momentum in the Steelers favor, turning what would've been at least a Cardinal field goal into a Steeler touchdown. With the help of Harrison's key play and a game-winning drive down the field from Big Ben, the Steelers captured their fifth title. Too bad talent doesn't always doesn't equal class.
#13: SIDNEY CROSBY V. BRETT MCLEAN
Athlete(s) Involved: Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins and Britt McLean, Florida Panthers
• It's pretty tough to look gully in baby blue, but Sid the Vicious lived up to his name on this one by ravaging Brett McLean's face with a flurry of haymakers. Who cares who won possession when you come out looking something like this?
#12: LAGARRETTE BLOUNT PUNCHES BRYAN HOUT
Athlete(s) Involved: Lagarrette Blount, University of Oregon and Byran Hout, Boise State
• Blood and choking on your own teeth sure can ruin the sweet taste of victory. Bryan Hout found this out right after Boise State beat the Oregon Ducks 19-8. Bryan decided to do a little trash-talking after the game, and LaGarrette Blount introduced own twist on a sports cliche: If you can't beat 'em, knock 'em the eff out.
#11: LAS VEGAS COBRAS PLAYER TACKLES TEAMMATE
• It's one thing to kinda-sorta space the eff out and forget that you're on the punt return team, not the punt coverage team, but to misremember what color jersey you have on? Yikes. The Las Vegas Cobras are a semi-pro football team, and we're assuming the emphasis is in on the "semi." At least dude pretty immediately realized his fail (although he did have the spectator/coach yelling "What are you doing?" to point him in the right direction).
HIT NEXT TO SEE THE REST OF THE COUNTDOWN! (MOMENTS #10 - #6)