#20: NYREL SEVILLA (6-YEAR-OLD TACKLING PHENOM)
Athlete(s) Involved: Nyrel Sevilla, Huntington Bulldogs
• Nyrel Sevilla is a (much bigger, faster, and stronger) boy among boys. Seriously, Malcolm Gladwell, get off your lazy, selective reporting ass and start your research now, 'cause there's 'bout to be a whole slew of 11-year-old with post-concussion symptoms in about five years.
#19: LINEMAN DOESN'T MOVE IN FLORIDA-FLORIDA ST GAME
Athlete(s) Involved: Zebrie Sanders, Florida State Seminoles
• We've all heard of the term
being a lazy s.o.b"taking a play off," but Zebrie (or "Zebra" as Keyshawn Johnson calls him) takes it to a whole new level in this video. Homie doesn't even move. That's the kinda play that leaves your quarterback on this list and your ass out of the NFL.
• You could tell that Casey Babcock could already sense the sweet taste of victory, until he did his best Leon Lett impression and brought on the bitter taste of defeat. Kids, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, or till that guy with an equal I.Q. and yards per game average turns the ball over.
#17: BRANDON STOKELY GAME-WINNING TD ON TIPPED BALL
Athlete(s) Involved: Brandon Stokely, Denver Broncos, Brandon Marshall, Denver Broncos and Kyle Orton, Denver Broncos
• "You see, what I'm gonna do here is just let you guys sorta take each other out over there, then I'm gonna scoop this up—thank you very much!—and run it in for the winning score. Yup, just how we drew it up in the huddle."
#16: ALEXANDER SEMIN V. MARC STAAL "BONGO" FIGHT
Athlete(s) Involved: Alexander Semin, Washington Capitals and Marc Staal, New York Rangers
• Hockey is one pretty badass sport. Unlike basketball and baseball, the refs in the NHL actually let the players throw down when they have beef. Only downside to this is sometimes you see how bitch-made your favorite player really can be. As was the case for Alexander Semin, who had nothing but bongo slaps to offer the overpowering Marc Staal. C'mon Alex you're in a fight not filling-in for the drummer at that Little Havana spot you love so much.
HIT NEXT TO SEE THE REST OF THE COUNTDOWN! (MOMENTS #15 - #11)