Jeezy may have gotten a little ahead of himself when he said, "I've never seen the leader of our nation in a Phantom." Ever since the secret service started buying cars for the President, our nation's leaders have been rolling lovely and safely in nothing but the finest in American Luxury'Cadillac and Lincolns. President Bush's 2006 Cadillac DTS (pictured above) may just look like a regular Caddy stretch limo, but George rolls around with artificial naturalistic lighting and massage seats.
With our 44th President about to take the wheel, we've all been waiting to see what he was going to be whippin'. Today some info leaked out about the new Cadillac One, and let's just say it's better than a lot of dude's cribs. But he's not the first President to ride clean'read on for a look at our 5 favorite Presidential limos...
#5. PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S 1962 LI CONTINENTAL CONVERTIBLE
• What else would America's flyest president ever roll in besides a drop top? Unfortunately, since he was assassinated no other president has been allowed (or wanted to) ride around with the titties out.
#4. PRESIDENT CLINTON'S 1993 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM
• Billy Clint's Brougham was the first Presidential limo to be designed by General Motors with maximum protection features. If he only he let Monica top him off while cruising the city, maybe it would of blocked out the haters. And Hilary.
#3. PRESIDENT HOOVER'S 1932 CADILLAC 452B V-16 FLEETWOOD IMPERIAL
• If he didn't do nothing, he was gonna ball... even if the country was in the midst of the Great Depression. As the story goes, Herbert bought this top of the line, V16 powered, 175 HP Caddy during the tail end of his presidency and was ridiculed every time he pulled it out. And then he was voted out of office. Today's lesson: Don't be flashy in a depression.
#2. PRESIDENT ROOSEVELT'S 1928 CADILLAC
• For his first bullet proof ride, FDR didn't get one built. Nah, he took one from the one man who needed it most: Al Capone.
#1. PRESIDENT OBAMA'S 2009 CADILLAC ONE
• Obama's ride is going to be the first Presidential limo without an actual model name. They're building an entirely new car for an entirely new kind of president. And just in case anyone gets any ideas, the Cadillac One is built like an Isreali tank. It's got: armor plated doors eight inches thick that weighs the same as a 757 jet door, night vision goggles and pump action shotguns, a separate oxygen supply and firefighting system, armor plated gas tank and kevlar reinforced tires with steel rims underneath. It also comes with WiFi and a laptop so he can check his Facebook page and Barackobama.com.