We gave you a heads up last month, and now Nike has officially unveiled the Kobe Bryant "Black Mamba" pack.
The collection, which was originally rumored to be named the "Fade to Black" pack, will see retro releases for each of Kobe's eleven signature sneakers along with the Huarache 2K4 and Hyperdunk. Nike's timed the rollout of this collection so that it starts with the white Huarache 2K4—Bryant's first unofficial sneaker with the Swoosh—and eventually fades to black with the Kobe 11 on April 13 as the Mamba closes the curtain on his career.
Get a feel for the complete range below and look out for the "Black Mamba" pack to begin releasing tomorrow, March 22 with the Huarache 2K4 at Nike retailers globally. The rest of the release dates follow below.
- Zoom Huarache 2K4: March 22 from SNKRS
- Kobe 1: March 23 from SNKRS
- Kobe 2: March 25 from SNKRS
- Kobe 3: March 28 from SNKRS
- Hyperdunk: March 28 from SNKRS
- Kobe 4: March 30 from SNKRS
- Kobe 5: April 4 from SNKRS
- Kobe 6: April 5 from SNKRS
- Kobe 7: April 6 from SNKRS
- Kobe 8: April 8 from SNKRS
- Kobe 9: April 11 from SKRS
- Kobe 10: April 11 from SNKRS
- Kobe 11: April 3 from The Draw