After leaks, tweaks, camo, and plenty of rumors, McLaren has finally unleashed the official images, specs, and price for the upcoming McLaren P1 hybrid supercar. Here are some quick facts:
- The car will start at ÂŁ866,000, or a roughly translated, $1,313,029.
- Only 375 will be made.
- Its 0 to 62 mph is less than 3 seconds.
- Its 0 to 0-124 mph is less than 7 seconds.
- Its 0 to 300 km/h (186 mph) time is less than 17 seconds, which is 23 percent faster than the F1.
- It has a top speed of 217 mph.
The changes from the concept car include the new color, air inlets in front of each front tire, a different mesh housing around the rear, and the addition of P Zero Corsa tires.
LIKE COMPLEX RIDES ON FACEBOOK