Perhaps sensing the planet’s excitement following news of a possible Tomb Raider reboot earlier this month, Star Wars: The Force Awakens star Daisy Ridley directly confronted rumors of her being eyed as the new Lara Croft. Ridley, speaking with the Hollywood Reporter at Sunday’s Empire Awards in London, confirmed there "have been conversations" regarding the role but an offer hasn't been made just yet.

"I'm waiting for someone to say 'I want you, let’s do it,'" Ridley told THR, with her Force Awakens co-star John Boyega also offering his co-sign of a Ridley-led Tomb Raider reboot. "I played Tomb Raider the game," Boyega said on Sunday. "It’s a new take and I think the movies are going to be based on that version." After playing the game, Boyega says he texted Daisy to tell her "this is you."

As previously reported, Daisy Ridley will of course be quite busy in the years ahead with additional Star Wars magic, starting with next year's Star Wars: Episode VIII. However, Ridley says, her schedule will always have room for Tomb Raider: "I'm trying to fill up my calendar."

Ridley's possible role in the still-in-development reboot, which currently lacks a script, was first reported by Deadline earlier this month. Though not much is known about the MGM and Warner Bros. collaboration, Boyega’s reference of the recent video game revival lines up with original reports of the studios' plan to take "creative guidance" from more recent incarnations of the franchise.