I don't know if Leonardo DiCaprio is gonna get a Golden Globe tonight, but he's already a winner in my book. Watch that GIF above. Savor it. Try to count how many different expressions Leo makes as Lady Gaga walks past him.
Alright, let's back it up a little bit and try to explain what happened. So, Lady Gaga won an award for Best Actress in a Limited Series for her performance in American Horror Story: Hotel, which lol, right? Yeah, apparently Leo thinks so...
So this video might help give us a little more context:
So, a rundown of what seemed to go down:
- Lady Gaga wins
- Leo catches the eye of someone across the room
- That guy/girl is all like, "Yo, Lady Gaga's winning shit now?"
- Leo's all like, "lmao fam, i know"
- Lady Gaga touches Leo's shoulder as he's clowning her
- Leo's "Oh shit, someone caught me" face
- Leo's "Oh shit, Lady Gaga caught me" face
You tha real MVP, Leo DiCaps.
UPDATE: There's a GIF now, praise Jesus: