Spoiler alert! Not to ruin anything for you, but it looks like the third season of HBO's hit series Veep will end at the primaries. Which means exactly what you're thinking: fans will have to wait another year to see if Selina Meyer (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) will end up taking over the White House.
Not to worry, this small break in the action allows us to start #campaignSZN just a tad early, and you better believe we're backing Meyer as Commander-in-Chief. Sure, Amy Brookheimer (Anna Chlumsky) has the campaign manager position on lock, but there's no reason we can't help the cause. Here are 15 reasons Selina Meyer would make a great president.
1. She demands the best.
2. She's out here in these streets, shaking hands and kissing babies.
3. She knows how to handle the haters.
4. She surrounds herself with an impeccable staff.
5. She's for the people.
6. She's not afraid to ask the big questions.
7. Francis Underwood or Selina Meyer? Either way, she will crack the whip.
8. She's a straight-shooter.
9. She speaks many languages.
10. She's thorough and to-the-point.
11. She deeply cares about the country.
12. She's a quick-thinker.
13. She's excellent at maintaining diplomatic relations.
14. She demands respect.
15. She's over-qualified and ready for any political dick-measuring stand-off that may occur while in office.
[GIFs via WiffleGIF]