Production is well underway on The Avengers: Age of Ultron, and as is inevitable, elements of the plot are leaking out. Today, Latino Review published what are the first of undoubtedly many details of the movie’s central story. It’s important to remember, though, that these things tend to be fluid and shift as the other elements of the Marvel universe requires them to, so it’s not set in stone.
Having said that, here’s what we know:
- The movie is probably going to be over two hours long. Not a shocker there, not even a little bit.
- Age of Ultron is going to pick up right where the end credits sequence in Captain America: The Winter Solider left off. That is, with Baron Von Strucker attacking and Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch at his side. Hulk smashes stuff, the Avengers win, bad guys are treated with mercy, Robert Downey Jr. delivers a snappy one-liner, etc.
- The Avengers have a party! It’s unclear if alcohol is involved, but they get into a contest trying to pick up Thor’s hammer. Captain America moves it a little, because America.
- At the party, Hulk/Bruce Banner and Black Widow start making eyes at each other. This is a problem, because if things get too hot and heavy, Banner could prematurely Hulk up and hurt her. Angst ensues, and leads to things like this.
- Thor is single. Watch out ladies!
Again, these are all hazy details, and only encompass the first 15 to 20 minutes of the movie. But if you ask us, so far, so good.