America has always had a love affair with the dumb blonde joke. Kids start telling the jokes before they even realize that, hey, it's probably not cool to make fun of someone based on their hair. Some of our favorite movies center around the idea, like Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Clueless, and The House Bunny. And, of course, if there's a pack of girls that a TV show follows, there has to be a blonde who loves shopping and shoes. Enter Hanna Marin (played by Ashley Benson) of Pretty Little Liars. Similarly, if there's an heiress who happens to be blonde, then we expect the same kind of quotes to escape her mouth, around the silver spoon she was born with, like Paris Hilton.
So we set up a little game of Who Said It: Hanna Marin or Paris Hilton? If you get all the answers right, you'll win absolutely nothing because the answers are also at the bottom. If anything, we should get a prize for sifting through Hilton's quotes.
1. "I wanna hug you and slap you at the same time."
2. “When people you don't even know hate you, that's when you know you're the best.”
3. "I'm not like that smart. I like forget stuff all the time."
4. "I can't go around without a phone. That's like going around without a brain or shoes."
5. "That's ridiculous. How old is she? Does she even know how to text?"
6. "I don't really think, I just walk."
7. "I wear three inches or nothing."
8. "There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana, and right now, I'm that icon."
9. "My life is, like, really, really fun."
10. "My head feels like it's full of hot ice cubes."
And the answers are...
Hope Schreiber was born in a 7-Eleven. She tweets here.