Starting tomorrow, Activision will be giving out double XP points for Call of Duty: Ghosts. For those unaware of how XP works, the more of it you get, the faster you can level up and get access to in-game perks and special weapons in multiplayer mode.
Below is all the info you'd need to get in on the deal. For anything else, hit up the official Call of Duty site for more.
1. When is the Call of Duty: Ghosts 2XP Launch Weekend?
The Call of Duty: Ghosts 2XP Launch Weekend kicks off on November 8, 2013 at 10am PST and runs until November 11, 2013 at 10am PST.
2. How can I guarantee access to the 2XP Launch Weekend?
You can guarantee access to the 2XP Launch Weekend by picking-up your copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts before November 8, 2013.
3. On which platforms is the 2XP Launch Weekend?
The 2XP Launch Weekend will be available on XBOX 360, PS3, Wii-U and PC.
4. Do I need to sign up for access to 2XP Launch Weekend?
You don’t need to sign up, just play Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer on launch weekend.
5. Is Double XP Launch Weekend for next-gen platforms?
No, this Double XP Launch Weekend is only for the above, current-gen platforms. Stay tuned for future announcements on next-gen console Double XP Weekends.
6. Do the XP, stats and achievements I get during 2XP Launch Weekend transfer over when I upgrade to next-gen?
Multiplayer XP, stats and achievements you get playing on current-gen consoles will transfer to next-gen when you upgrade within console family (Xbox 360 to Xbox One, or PS3 to PS4).