According to a post through EA's support page, a second update for FIFA 14 is set to release to fix numerous problems players are experiencing.
Upon release there were various reports of freezing issues within the game and was a major target for EA when working on the update.
In a statement through their site, EA said "We've located some of the issues causing freezing throughout the game, but not all of them. Please continue to let us know about specific instances on the EA forums as your feedback has helped immensely. There are a small percentage of remaining crashing/freezing instances and the team will continue to investigate and address them as needed. Thanks for your patience during this time."
The full list included in the update are as follows:
- Balancing lofted through balls.
- Balancing attacking headers.
- Balancing finesse shots.
- Improved defender switching during crosses.
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- Corrected "Any" and "GK" filters in Pro Clubs.
- Stephan El Shaarawy upgraded to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day.
The first update for FIFA 14 came on it's release date and focused on fixing stability issues found in the closed beta and minor fixes to a couple of game mode items.
Per usual, keep it locked to Complex for all future news and updates in FIFA 14.