Last Tuesday, a post office in Guntersville, Ala. turned into a slippery mess after a portion of KY Intense Arousal gel spilled from a package and leaked its way through the building, frightening employees. Unsure of what the foreign substance was, post officials evacuated the office and contacted Hazmat teams. 

Two employees who made contact with the lube complained of sickness and are in stable condition after being hospitalized. Worse, the delinquent lube contaminated as many as 15 other packages. According to CBS Atlanta, the package was being sent to someone who works in, um, "entertainment." 

According to USPS Postal Inspector Tony Robinson, it's strange that the employees felt sick because the gel is non-toxic. Robinson added that USPS will reach out to whoever sent the package and let them know that they need to do a better job of packing certain items.

[via The Huffington Post and CBS Atlanta]