Do you remember the '90s? This guy sure does. Just because he was king shit back in the day, he would like to freeze the rest of the world in amber at the peak of DMX's popularity. Though this guy is just about to hit 40, his Tommy Hilfiger boxers are exposed and you can hear The Lox playing through his headphones whenever he's less than 10 feet away.
1. Backwards and upside-down visor, often with the original stickers still attached
2. 4XL leather jacket in the style of Avirex or Pelle Pelle
3. Baggy pants so low his boxers are exposed, which he believes women appreciate
4. Carrying Raekwon's Purple Tape (cassette only, obviously)
5. Oversized Timberlands, untied
Related Douche: The Graffiti Douche, The Celebrity Weed Carrier Douche