In just a few short weeks RIM will release the BlackBerry 10 and, after much hype from the company, consumers will finally get to see if it contends with Apple's iPhone 5 and Google's Nexus 4. Here, we've provided a quick summary of everything you need to know about the smartphone.
- HD video capabilities
- Faster browser than previous models
- Features front and rear cameras
- Features a high-res screen
- No signature BlackBerry keyboard
- Features the BlackBerry Hub, which stores email, notifications, and social media apps
- Features dual profiles ("personal" and "worl"), which are incorporated into the smartphone
- Touchscreen keyboard features predictive text and is personalized
- Users can delete words or phrases with a horizontal swipe of the finger
- Slim design
"We're very aware of our market, very aware of our position," Richard Piasentin, RIM US managing director, said. "We have aggressive goals, but they're reasonable goals. And before you can be No. 1 you've got to be No. 2, before you can be No. 2, you've got to be No. 3. And we're building our plans for the long, slow climb back to the top."
[via Tech Now]