A Mexican restaurant in Kansas City, MO had to shut down after a dead deer was discovered inside of a freezer. Los Alamos Market And Cocina owner Agustin Juarez says that he was doing a friend a favor, but got caught up when a health inspector visited the restaurant the following day. When the inspector discovered the deer—still covered in fur—the restaurant was shut down out of fear of contamination. 

To re-open the restaurant, Juarez will have to contact a special company to dispose of the deer, and then ensure that other food was not tainted. He says that the animal did not come into contact with other food, and wants to prove that the animal was killed legally and free of contamination. This is most likely the last time he lets a friend place a dead animal anywhere near his restaurant.

RELATED: The Most Ratchet Stories of MarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugust and September.

[via  The Huffington Post]