Multiple Chicago Public School students became ill after eating lunches flavored with a special additivemouse poop. Emil G. Hirsch Metropolitan High School stopped serving hot lunches, and a much-needed appointment with pest control was scheduled for the weekend. It was originally rumored that students had consumed rat poisoning, then rat poop, but noit was just mouse poop.

Authorities eventually determined that students had eaten nachos with mouse poop, and the staff immediately closed the kitchen and disposed over everything. Expect a lot of packed lunches come tomorrow.

[via Chicagoist]