One New Hampshire community got to watch the 4th of July fireworks from their neighborhood, and it was anything but enjoyable. Both police and firefighters arrived at a home in Pelham on Tuesday evening that had burst into flames due to a fireworks explosion. Authorities noted that there were plenty of fireworks “in and around” the home as they extinguished the blaze.
A total of eleven people—infants to adults—were injured, and two kids were taken to Boston hospitals. A neighbor said that people in the neighborhood set off fireworks for the holiday every year, but that will most likely change after this disaster. The fun stops when people start getting hurt and houses catch on fire.
[via The Huffington Post]