Kenneth Dejoie has filed a lawsuit against an Arby's in Monument, Colo., claiming that his genitals were burned due to a freak urinal malfunction. Dejoie says that a "jet of steam" was released by the urinal, leaving him with burns that are too painful to even thnk about.
When Dejoie told an employee about his roasted nuts, he was told that that's what happens when the "sink in the kitchen is running." Dejoie is seeking damages from the incident, which happened two years ago, for financial losses and an inability to have sex with his wife.
Not even a payout can fix that.