Two sisters from a small town in Quebec were found dead in their Thai hotel room Friday. Authorities suspect "serious food poisoning." Sounds pretty damn serious to us.

Audrey and Noemi Belanger were found covered in vomit, with skin lesions and bloody gums. Their fingernails and toenails were blue.

The sisters were staying at Phi Phi Palm Residence Hotel on the resort island of Phi Phi.

Until autopsies are performed, the case remains a mystery. There's no word as to what they might have eaten that could bring about such a horrifying end.

[via Daily Mail]