Sony announced today that they're running a new "Ultimate Editions" sale on PSN this week, which will let you pick up one of nine excellent PS3 games, complete with all their DLC, at a serious discount.
The list is short, but is almost entirely made up of heavy-hitters that are worth picking up if you missed them the first time around. Plain old PS3 owners can get any of the games for 30 percent off. Playstation Plus subscribers, on the other hand, get them at half-price:
- Red Dead Redemption - 27.99, 19.59 with PS Plus.
- Bioshock 2 - 27.99, 19.59 with PS Plus.
- Infamous 2 - $33.99, 27.59 with PS Plus.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - $66.49, $46.54 with PS Plus.
- Motorstorm: Apocalypse - $50.49, $35.54 with PS Plus.
- L.A. Noire - $27.99, $19.59 with PS Plus.
- Mafia II - $20.99, $14.69 with PS Plus.
- Just Cause II - $20.99, $14.69 with PS Plus.
- Mortal Kombat - 34.99, 24.49 with PS Plus.
Between this and the Gold Box sale on Amazon, it's a pretty good day to do some serious game-shopping.
[Via PS Blog]