8-year-old Armando Bingo remained alarmingly calm after being struck by a stray bullet in a Bronx bodega on Tuesday night. In the video above, you can see the second-grader looking at chips when he's suddenly hit in the shoulder.
His mother was understandably hysterical, but little Armando attempted to calm her, assuring that she was okay. He even apologized to the shocked store manager of Papa Yali's Deli for spitting up blood on the floor. Bingo was taken to Jacobi Medical Center and treated for a punctured lung, cracked rib, and injured spinal cord.