Hi, we're Complex magazine and we're It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia addicts. The bar-based sitcom is pretty much the funniest thing on the face of the friggin' earth, and we can't get enough of it. They've taught us how to act in bars, and one of its writers/stars, Charlie Day (who plays Charlie Kelly), has given us his words to live by. It's sixth season begins tonight (10 p.m. on FX) and to get you primed for the debut, we've compiled Charlie's 5 Funniest Sunny clips. And if you've never seen the show, go get yourself a drink...in the shitty little bar where shitty little people with really shitty taste go.
"Walking in Charlie's Shoes"
Season 4; Episode 9
• In her first night over at his apartment, Sweet Dee (co-star Kaitlin Olson) gets a rude introduction to his "peculiar" bedtime rituals.
The "Day Man" Finale
Season 4; Episode 13
• Charlie's non-requited love interest (and real life wife, Mary Elizabeth Ellis), "The Waitress", agrees to attend the musical he's written if he promises to leave her alone forever. Alas, Charlie misinterprets the "leave her alone forever" part and proposes to the object of his obsession.
Green Man Goes Tailgating
Season 3; Episode 2
• Acid + the entire McPoyle clan + a gun = madness.
Season 5; Episode 5
• Smoking out hornets? That's an interesting way to catch a buzz!
"Kitten Mittons Commercial"
Season 5; Episode 8
• Why mittons? Because gloves would be impractical, silly!
• CLICK HERE FOR MORE COMPLEX TV POSTS!