Just like every other red-blooded American, we hate paying our bills. But if there's one bill we don't mind paying, it's the cable bill. Unlike student loans or health insurance, we feel like we're really getting a good deal when we pay for cable. Just think of all the quality time you've spent watching TV compared to all the hours you've wasted sitting in class watching YouTube videos or waiting in the Emergency Room because you got sick on a weekend. So go ahead and get your money's worth with today's Complex TV Picks...
SPORTS: NUGGETS VS. CELTICS AND LAKERS VS. SPURS, ESPN, 7 PM AND 9:30 PM
• Since the NCAA tournament is still on break, quench your craving for basketball with this NBA double-header. First up is Garnett and the Celtics as they face off against Denver for the second time this season. Afterwards, keep it locked on ESPN to watch Kobe and the Lakers take on the Spurs.
COMEDY: SOUTH PARK, COMEDY CENTRAL, 10 PM
• In last week's Season 14 premiere, South Park proved its as topical as ever with an episode about sex addiction featuring Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger. Tonight, Cartman and co. write a book.
SCIENCE: IS IT POSSIBLE?, DISCOVERY, 10 PM
• Ever wonder if it's possible to wear a personal jet pack powered by water? Or if we could create a robotic suit that could make humans faster and stronger? Yeah, we've never wondered about any of those things either but that doesn't mean we're not interested in the answers! Check out Discovery Channel's new series, Is It Possible?, to see amazing answers to the interesting questions you've probably never asked.
COMEDY: MODERN FAMILY, ABC, 9 PM
• We're pretty sure that it's not just Sofia Vergara that keeps us watching this show. It's actually good, which is more than we can say for just about any other family-safe programming. Tonight's episode features Gloria getting a little closer to Cameron while their husbands are busy doing other things.
DOCUMENTARY: PLANET OF THE APPS: A HANDHELD REVOLUTION, CNBC, 8 PM
• Nowadays it seems like there's an iPhone app for everything except wiping your ass. And pretty soon, there will probably be an app for that too. But did you ever wonder who's making all the money off all these applications? Watch CNBC's special tonight to find out.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!