March Madness has officially begun, which means everyone and their grandmother has suddenly become an expert in bracketology. But we're not buying into the hype, or into the office bracket for that matter, because nothing is worse than having to collect from deadbeat co-workers. So instead of watching all the bracketology TV specials tonight, we're going to bury our head in the sand and suggest you do the same with our Complex TV Picks...
DRAMA: 24, FOX, 9 PM
• Are we mad that 24 has spent the better part of a decade capitalizing on our fear of terrorism? Not really, cause it makes for some really entertaining TV. Tonight's episode puts Jack Bauer face-to-face with a hostage situation, causing the safety of New York City to once again fall on his shoulders. Also, don't miss a new episode of House on FOX at 8 p.m.
REALITY: TWO WEEKS IN HELL, DISCOVERY, 8 PM
• You thought your life was hard because you live on the fourth floor of a walk-up and it hurts your arms every time you have to carry up groceries? That's nothing. Watch as Discovery Channel documents two weeks of Green Beret boot camp. Shit is real in the field.
DOCUMENTARY: CIA SECRET EXPERIMENTS, NAT GEO, MIDNIGHT
• Break out your tinfoil hats, because all those terrible conspiracy theories you've heard about CIA mind control are true! Tune in as Nat Geo recounts the fabled MK-ULTRA experiments of the 1970s, when the CIA tried to create the perfect spy by giving people massive amounts of hallucinogenic drugs.
MOVIE: FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH, ENCORE, 9:40 PM
• Who doesn't love this '80s high school classic? It's got a little bit of everything: Sean Penn as stoner surfer Jeff Spicoli, Phoebe Cates' twos (referenced in Complex February/March 2008 Olivia Munn cover), and everything else that makes a teen movie worth watching. And since you probably haven't seen it in a couple years, enjoy it tonight.
SPORTS: NBA: PISTONS VS. CELTICS, ESPN, 8 PM
• With Rodney Stuckey still unable to play after collapsing on the bench on March 5th, all eyes are on Rip Hamilton to carry the Pistons. But if the Detroit vs. Boston game isn't enough to whet your NBA appetite, watch the Lakers play the Warriors on ESPN at 10:30 p.m.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!