When you're having a tough day, nothing can cheer you up like TV. We know lighting aromatherapy candles and listening to Purple Rain makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, but nothing can make you forget about your trifling girlfriend or your pile of bills like a few hours in front of the tube. So, if you're having trouble making it through the day, take comfort in the fact you've got a bunch of cheering up to do with our Complex TV Picks...
COMEDY: PARKS AND RECREATION, NBC, 8:30 PM
• It seems like Parks and Recreation has finally hit its stride, pumping out consistently funny episodes every week. Tonight, Leslie (Amy Poehler) goes possum hunting. There's also new episodes of Community at 8 p.m. and The Office at 9.
SPORTS: BASKETBALL: CHICAGO VS. ORLANDO, TNT, 8 PM
• The last time these teams met, Derrick Rose dropped 30 points and ran away with the game, leading the Bulls to an 8-point victory over the Magic. Dwight Howard and Matt Barnes look to set the record straight tonight in Orlando. In college hoops, Pitt and Notre Dame square off in the Big East Conference Tourney at 7 p.m. (ESPN) while North Carolina begins its quest to run the table in the ACC (its only chance to make the NCAAs) against Georgia Tech, also at 7 (ESPN2).
COMEDY: ARCHER, FX, 10 PM
• We've been watching a ton of Archer lately, a show about a suave spy who works for his middle-aged mother. It's a good thing we have a new animated comedy with tons of lewd humor and references to sex because we're getting tired of Family Guy.
DRAMA: FIRST 48, A&E, 9 PM
• Cops is bitch-made compared to the blood-soaked drama in A&E's First 48. Get your crime fix tonight as Texas homicide detectives try to solve the murder of a teenager.
MUSICAL: FREAKNIK: THE MUSICAL, CARTOON NETWORK, 12:30 AM
• If you missed the premiere last weekend, catch an encore of T-Pain's brainchild, Freaknik: The Musical. There's an array of guest appearances with everyone from Officer Ricky, Snoop Dogg and Lil' Wayne to Andy Samberg and George Clinton. If it sounds a little like a cluster fuck (in a good way), that's because it is.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!