It's been a long week here at Complex and we're still hung over from Thursday, so we may stay in tonight—in a bar, doing tequila shots with some chicks! Maybe we'll stay in tomorrow night—in the chicks we get plastered with tonight! After that, though, we'll definitely want to lay out and watch some TV. Here's what we're recording tonight for future viewing.
REALITY: MY BIG BREASTS AND ME, BBC, 8 PM ET
• Three chicks talk about how having humongous breasts is a negative thing. We'd hear them out but we'll be too busy staring at their knockers.
DRAMA: CAPRICA, SYFY, 9 PM ET
• This prequel series to Battlestar Galactica doesn't have as many hot chicks as BSG did, but the story of how grieving Daniel Graystone (Eric Stoltz) develops artificial intelligence (which will eventually war with humanity) to bring back a piece of his dead daughter still fraks our head up good.
DRAMA: SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND, STARZ, 10 PM ET
• If you enjoyed Gladiator and Rome but thought there wasn't nearly enough gratuitous full-frontal nudity or stylized arterial spray, tune in. This week, noblewomen start using the enslaved combatants as sex toys. Oh yes, there will be spray.
MOVIE: GROUNDHOG DAY, BRAVO, 10 PM ET
• Groundhog Day may be a tradition filled with fuckery, but it did give us this Bill Murray classic, in which he plays a TV news reporter who keeps waking up in Punxsutawney, PA and reliving the same day over and over again. Fuck seeing a shadow, see this.
SPORTS: DENVER NUGGETS VS. LOS ANGELES LAKERS, ESPN, 10:30 PM ET
• All-time Lakers scoring leader and dunk monster Kobe Bryant may sit this one out to rest a bum ankle, but L.A. still has plenty of firepower to make it interesting against Carmelo and the powder blue crew. Besides, when Kobe's squad takes on Denver, the site of his sexual assault charge, it's always good for a few "takin' it hard to the hole" jokes.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE COMPLEX TV POSTS!