• In '02, friends of the Jersey Cubana convinced her to send pictures to laddie mag FHM, a move that led to rap videos, calendars, and one memorable appearance on Chappelle's Show. Melyssa Ford might drive a Honda Accord, but Vida rode that dunkie butt all the way to the Alexa rankings.
• There's gotta be something in the water in the Czech Republic—and we don't just mean benzene from Soviet-era industrial runoff. But how else do you account for the fact that someone who looks like that is willing to show us those?
• We always laugh when someone says so-and-so-British-person is going to be huge. But then we see someone like Lucy Pinder, and we think, hmmmm, maybe you have a point there. And then we stare at her breasts.
• She popped up, illegal but alluring, in Dark Angel in 2000, and ever since then (or since she turned 18, at least), bandwidth has gotten just a little bit wider for Hollywood's hottest comic-book-movie-actress (at least until Jonah Hex drops).
• Think Lucy Pinder, but with a pinch of Elizabeth Hurley so that you don't mind tearing your eyes up to her face every so often. Now that's a topless model!
• From "who's that dark-haired chick behind Paris" to "holy shit, Ray J" to Complex homegirl for life, the best thing Bruce Jenner ever took into his life has been responsible for more dead kittens than anyone we can remember.
• The name is Italian, the woman is Czech, the frame makes our pulse Russian and our hands Roman. Talk about a European Union! Here all week, folks, here all week.
• You've probably never heard of her, so just take our word for it: she's apparently quite popular in some corners of the Internet.
RELATED: Complex's Top 100 Girls Of The 2000s