Last month, Apple began letting developers submit adult content to the iTunes App Store, and we don't mean the kind of apps your parents would download when we say "adult." Yeah, Steve Jobs and his goons opened up iPhones across the world to good old-fashioned dirty applications focused on sex.
You know those people that never stop talking about all the apps on their iPhone? Well, these are the ones they downloaded on the down low. Is that a touch-screen mobile device in your pocket or are you just excited to hit the jump? Sigh, just keep reading to check our guide to the 5 sleaziest iPhone applications...
DEVELOPER: Sawhorse Enterprises
• We're not mad at the idea of ladies stimulating themselves while they tweet with us, but the company's suggestion to use this makeshift vibrator "when the kids are watching TV—and not you" is a little fucked up.
DEVELOPER: Chris Alvarez
• Lay your iPhone on the bed while having intercourse and get graded on your performance. Get scores like the one above and your girl will probably let your roommate smash while you're at work.
DEVELOPER: Creative Commons
PRICE: Free Web App (rubmyclit.ratethatthing.com)
• Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but real clitorises feel nothing like your iPhone screen.
TITLE: iWet T-Shirts
• Yo, why the hell does she have a bra on under that t-shirt? We wanna see the two's!
TITLE: Pocket Pick-Up Guide
DEVELOPER: Phantom Particle
• No T&A here, but any guy using this app to pick up chicks is the definition of sleazy. Instead, tell her you have the MyVibe app on deck and want her opinion.