Zayn Malik went on air with Zane Lowe Monday morning where he revealed some exciting info about his second studio album. While Malik admits that things are mostly "under wraps" at the moment, he seems to have some pretty big plans for the roll out of his latest solo project.

Malik released a dreamy new single, "Let Me" last Thursday after teasing new music last month. The drop ignited a discussion that a full body of work could be on its way shortly from the former boy band crooner. The 25-year-old admitted to Lowe that he had already secured the name of his upcoming album, as well as the track list and overall theme. "I've got the whole concept and everything done," Malik said.

As far as more details as to what this name or concept may be, Malik is keeping it tight-lipped. "I'm trying to keep it as mysterious as possible but there's a plan with the roll out," he told Lowe. Malik seems to be sitting back and letting his work speak for itself as it comes out, but he's confident that listeners will appreciate this new approach when the full project comes out.

"It's going to be different to I think anything anyone has done before, I don't think anyone has done it this way. So it's going to be interesting to see how the audience reacts to this kind of release but I wanted to try something different. And I think it's all going to make sense in the end when the album finally drops," Malik explained.

For now, fans can listen to Malik's latest single, "Let Me"—a sexy R&B ballad that he released along with cinematic music video to hold them over until the album drops. Although no official release date has been confirmed, Malik said to Lowe that it's "ready to go when you are."