If you didn't know, 50 Cent took over the New York Daily News today as a guest editor, which included an informative live chat with the legendary MC on the site. During the Q&A, fans asked 50 about a number of topics, which ranged from his upcoming music releases, to his future business ventures, and much more. Here are just a few of the things we learned from 50 via the chat:
- If 50 Cent wasn't a rapper, he would want to be in marketing.
- His new album, Street King Immortal, will be a balance of his past two projects. "To try to create a different style and the story telling."
- Robert DeNiro and Forrest Whitaker have been the coolest actors that 50 has worked with during his career.
- He has a new song coming out with Eminem that will be on his new album. "You'll get a chance to hear that shortly."
- He says he and Chelsea Handler are good friends, and that he calls her "Gator." "It's sexual, like wrestling an alligator."
- The first time he heard himself on the radio was his song "Glow," when he was on JMJ Records.
- He's had fans in Japan jump out of hotel room closets just wearing shoes and apparently, ready to party.
- He originally pushed his new album back because of the two new G-Unit EPs, but he is getting ready to announce a release date shortly.
- 50 says that they're two episodes out of being done with the second season of the popular Starz series, Power.
- Lastly, 50 says that he thinks the Seattle Seahawks will repeat as the Super Bowl champions.
So to wrap up 50's chat, his new album, which will feature a new song with Eminem is on the way, he has a pretty awesome and odd relationship with Chelsea Handler, and the second season of Power is coming really soon.