How committed is latter-day Juicy J to his lifestyle? Latter-day Juicy J is very committed to his lifestyle, and he wants you to be too. So not only does the Memphis rapper's forthcoming Taylor Gang debut, Stay Trippy, encourage you to follow the title's advice in musical form, it finds pretty much every way possible to remind you to "stay motivated, stay high [and] stay hustling."
Namely, you can now stream the album on Juicy J's website, via a game that involves throwing cash at strippers. Use your allotment of "Strippy Cash" to earn additional cash, unlock songs (don't worry—they also unlock automatically) and, eventually, if you're really, really, really trippy, a coveted spot on the Leaderboard, where the whole world can marvel at your expertise in Band Throwing, Turning Up and Staying Trippy.
Or, of course, you can just listen to the album, which includes hit singles "Show Out," featuring Big Sean and Young Jeezy, and "Bandz A Make Her Dance," featuring Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz, as well as an A-list set of features from Justin Timberlake, Pimp C, Wiz Khalifa, A$AP Rocky, Project Pat and others.
Check out the full tracklist below, and stream it here.
Stay Trippy Tracklist:
1. Stop It
2. Smokin’ Rollin’ (feat. Pimp C)
3. No Heart No Love (feat. Project Pat)
4. So Much Money
5. Bounce It (feat. Trey Songz and Wale)
7. Gun Plus A Mask (feat. YelaWolf)
8. Smoke A Ni**a (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
9. Show Out (feat. Big Sean and Young Jeezy)
10. The Woods (feat. Justin Timberlake)
11. Money A Do It
12. Talkin’ Bout (feat. Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa)
13. All I Blow Is Loud
14. Bandz A Make Her Dance (feat. Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz)
15. Scholarship (feat. A$AP Rocky)
16. If It Aint
17. One Thousand (feat. Wiz Khalifa)*
18. Having Sex (feat. Trina and 2 Chainz)*
19. One Of Those Nights (feat. The Weeknd)*
*Best Buy Deluxe Edition Track