From the looks of 45,000 screaming fans at the Roger's Centre in Toronto last night, Jay Z and Justin Timberlake did not disappoint on their opening night for the "Legends of the Summer" tour.
The two celebrated artists performed a medley of their biggest hits, including "Suit & Tie," "Like I Love You," "Hard Knock Life" and "Big Pimpin'" (shout out to Drake for the look).
The "Legends of the Summer" tour will continue througout July and August. With that said, here are a few items to note for prospective concertgoers:
- Jay Z and Justin Timberlake share an integrated show, though each artist gets a chance to showcase some deeper cuts.
- The concert begins with the record "Holy Grail" (see clip above).
- The performance ran about two and a half hours long.
- They're supported by a full 14-piece band, as well as four backup singers.
- It appears that no suits and ties are involved in the attire, except for "Suit & Tie."
- "Sexy Back" booty shorts are available for everyone.