When Rick Ross walks into a Wingstop, everything must stop—especially if it's one that he owns. With that said, it looks like he hit up the Miami fast food hot spot for a quick bite with DJ Khaled and Peter Bailey, as evidenced by a recent posting to his Instagram account.
Imagine that conversation, if you will:
Khaled: "I'm hungry."
Peter Bailey: "Wingstop?"
A glance isn't enough; under further review, this photo yields so much greatness. For instance:
1. The two oversized cutouts of Rick Ross' head. Nothing like reminding every patron that you do, in fact, own the place. BOSS.
2. The bottle of champagne. As if their phenomenal soda machines (i.e. the ones with the buttons and flowchart of nearly every flavor of every soda) aren't enough, bubbly and soda.
3. MMG Plastic Cups. Can we drink the champagne out of them? Where do we buy them? Who made these? And, really though, where can we buy them? So many questions.
4. A table cloth. For wings? Why not.
5. Who are those people at the other table? Just chancing a guess here: The luckiest human beings in the world.
Stay Connected with