Left To Right (clockwise): Lil' Wayne, Asher Roth, DOM, R. Kelly, Ghost/Rae/Meth
Each day Complex scours the music blogs for 5 fresh songs that you should listen to in our 5 O'Clock Shuffle post. Instead of going crazy trying to keep up with your RSS feeds everyday, just head over to Complex.com to stay up-to-date on important leaks and releases.
It's been a good day for new music. Gudda Gudda dropped something from his next project that's totally worth listening to because of Wayne. We got the first leak from Asher's upcoming mixtape. Then there's the '80s-inspired synthpop of New England band DOM. Hit the jump to check out those songs and a couple more...
SONG: "I Don't Like The Look (Willy Wonka)"
ARTIST: Gudda Gudda f/ Lil' Wayne
• Technically Gudda's song from his next mixtape, Back 2 Guddaville, but we're obviously listening for Wayne.
SONG: "Hot Wangs"
ARTIST: Asher Roth
• First leak off the Seared Foie Gras w/ Quince & Cranberry mixtape. Yes, that's really the title.
SONG: "Burn Bridges"
• This Massachusetts band's latest record makes you feel like you're in a John Hughes movie with its '80s sheen.
SONG: "Speakin' My Language"
ARTIST: R. Kelly
• It's hard to look at this guy's music the same, but oh well. Some of you will probably enjoy this.
ARTIST: Meth, Ghost & Rae
• Another Wu-Massacre joint. Cop that on March 30.
Visit Complex.com every day at 5 PM for your daily "5 O'Clock Shuffle" playlist.