In the latest edition of High Times magazine, Canadian singer Alanis Morissette comes out of her smoke-filled closet, saying, "As an artist, there's a sweet jump-starting quality to [marijuana] for me." All we have to say to that is, "Well, call us Picasso!"
It's turning out to be a banner week for female smokers—a video also recently surfaced that shows O.G. sex symbol Marilyn Monroe allegedly getting lifted. But Alanis and Ms. Monroe aren't the first sexy celebrities to get caught getting their giggle on with some ganja—well, maybe Marilyn was, but you understand what we're trying to say: HOT GIRLS SMOKE WEED. See for yourself by checking out our list of the 10 sexiest stoners...
CAMERON DIAZ & DREW BARRYMORE
• Two-thirds of Charlie's Angels were caught passin' that dutch in Hawaii a couple years back. Maui Wowie, maybe?
• Nothing says "I smoke weed" like recording a song that says "I smoke weed." When asked about her ode-to-MJ (no Jacko) duet with Lil Wayne dubbed "Champagne Chronic Nightcap," Beyonce's lil' sister replied, "I don't write about things unless they're true! I'm a grown-ass woman, and I've experienced grown-ass things." We like to imagine that this picture is her with some grown-ass munchies.
• This wasn't the only time telephoto lenses snapped a pic of Misch getting lit. The first time was in her SUV—so she gets extra points for hot-boxing, which should just about offset the stupidity of getting caught doing it behind the wheel.
• Without the paparazzi's heinous invasion of privacy resourcefulness in catching the Oscar-winning actress getting high in her own backyard, we may never have known of her arts 'n' crafts prowess. Christmas is coming up; please, someone get her a decent bowl. Apples are no longer in season!
• Amidst the ongoing political debate on whether to legalize marijuana in California, pro-pot Megan Fox told Britain's GQ, "I can't tell you how much bullshit I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, fucked-up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalize it." No surprise there; Fox is known for being blunt. Zing!
• This old video of Marilyn Monroe allegedly smoking pot has been causing debate all over the Internet about whether it's a cig or a joint. Well, one thing's for sure: if she were cannabis, she'd definitely be O.G. Kush.