Ladies Love Cool Ray. We thought Ray J had found love after searching through all the contestants on his VH1 reality show For the Love of Ray J, but now he seems to be back in the middle of some woman worries. Only a few weeks after he picked Cocktail to be his wifey, fellow reality show star Tila Tequila came out of hiding to announce, via YouTube, that she's the one Ray J found love with. Of course, this didn't sit too well with Cocktail, who put out a response video (watch 'em both below).
This got us thinking: which girl would be a better match for our boy Ray? Who would really be able to make him happy? To answer that question, we broke down a couple Pros and Cons for each potential pick to help decide who should be the future Mrs. Norwood. Or at least the girl he takes out on his rented yacht. Keep reading and vote on who think Ray J should pick...
COCKTAIL (real name: Joanna Hernandez)
• Shawty is a pleaser. As we saw throughout the entire season for For the Love of Ray J, Cocktail will do whatever it takes to please her man. Whatever you're into, she'll pretend to be into: basketball, hot oil massages, making her ass clap in the shower. Whatever he wants, he'll get.
• Good brain. You may have thought she was an airhead on TV, but homegirl's actually got a degree in Social Work from Sacramento State University.
• She's easy to please. We know it's the little things that make the biggest impression, but Cocktail doesn't need much to be happy. According to her, "she doesn't take the simple things in life for granted and appreciates what I have and who I have in my life everyday." Which could also read, "I'll be happy with a meal from Red Lobster with an extra side of cheddar biscuits!" Our kind of girl.
• She Looks Great in a Bikini. Well, yeah, she does.
• She's a snitch. Although she was snitching on the other girls in the house, Cocktail's constant sleuthing and tattle-tailing got a little annoying towards the end of the show.
• So Emotional. Cocktail has confessed that she's a "hopeless romantic" and that she wears her heart on her sleeve. At first that can be cute, but after a while can grow to be a little grating. And with the way Ray J lives his life (two at the same time), we can definitely see that little heart of hers getting broken.
TILA TEQUILA (real name: Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen)
• She gets it on her own While on the show, Ray J stressed that he wanted to find a girl who wasn't with him just to eat off his money and fame. Well, according to her Wikipedia page, Tila is an American internet celebrity, television host, author, model, entertainer, actress, and singer songwriter! So she definitely won't have her hand in Ray's pockets. Unless she's giving him a handjob, with her hand.
• She's down to experiment. Tila revealed that she got her nickname after she experimented with Mexican spirit when she was 13. Lets not forget that she's bisexual. She'll be able to play out any and every sexual fantasy Ray J can conjure up that he didn't already do while filming For the Love of Ray J.
• Float your boat. In the off chance that the two of them are capsized at sea, Ray J can get his Jack Dawson on and use Tila's buoyant (fake) breasts to stay alive.
• Power Couple. If they two of them were get together, they could be the reality TV version of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! Aight, that's a stretch. But imagine the show they would make if they were together? "For the Love of One Shot with Tila Tequila"! That's money in the bank.
• Facial Features: She looks like the love child of the Predator and Cameron Diaz.
• Sticky Icky. Maybe it was due to the fact that everytime we saw her on TV, she was in a pool or having liquor licked off of her, but we get the feeling that she 1) smells like Astro Glide and 2) would stick to us like fly paper if we were to touch her.
• Almost Famous. Tila thinks she's kind of a big deal. She doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would play on any team except her own.