The Final Thrust: 20 People Who Died During Sex Image via tailgatehotbag.com

A man who wanted to see sparks fly between he and his wife...literally.

Cause of death: Electrocution
When it happened: Jan 2008
Where it happened: Craley, Pa.

Kinky sex can kill you. It's happened before. 27 year old Kristen Taylor, a Pennsylvania woman, died after her husband Toby electrocuted her nipples with a pair of electric clamps. It was one of many times the couple had used electricity during intercourse. In their last moments together, however, Toby shocked Kristen for a few seconds too long, sending her into cardiac arrest. Originally, Toby told authorities his wife had shocked herself while reaching for the hair dryer from inside the shower. But, he eventualy revealed that sometimes he and the Missus just liked to feel some sparks while doing the dirty.

Stay Connected with
Complex City Guide
blog comments powered by Disqus