The Final Thrust: 20 People Who Died During Sex Image via hyperlite.co.uk

A couple who decided to do it in the car, not on it.

Cause of death: Carbon monoxide poisoning
When it happened: Feb 2006
Where it happened: Milwaukee

Sex on the hood of the car is the real deal. Sex inside a car? It's overrated, and as evidenced here, sometimes deadly. A Milwaukee couple was found dead in a 1978 Cutlass, which was parked inside a closed garage. They were apparently going for a ride inside of the car before the two died from carbon monoxide poisoning. That's why we advocate lovemaking on top of the car—not inside of it!

Stay Connected with
Complex City Guide
blog comments powered by Disqus