Look Up: Inside New York City's Original Tower of Light

The firm began construction of their headquarters in 1910, hiring the prominent architect Henry Hardenbergh, known for buildings such as the Dakota, the Schermerhorn, and the original Waldorf hotel. The building was built around the previous offices of the former Manhattan Gas Light Company in a Renaissance Revival style.

blog comments powered by Disqus