For many years the club met in rented quarters. For a brief period they were located at 70 West 36th Street. However, by 1903 the club had purchased two adjoining lots on West 44th Street, and hired the great architectural firm of McKim, Mead & White to design their new home. Incidentally, all three partners were members. The design resulted in a simple elegant six-storey neo-Georgian building.