YouTube Video Makes California Teen Suffer Horrible Drinking Glass Accident

YouTube Video Makes California Teen Suffer Horrible Drinking Glass Accident

A 15-year-old from Chula Vista, CA died after falling on a drinking glass in his bedroom. The teen was reportedly watching YouTube videos with friends that exhibit how to make yourself lose consciousness, so he imitated what he saw. Unfortunately, he fell directly onto a glass, and a shard stabbed him in the neck. He was rushed to a hospital, but died sometime later.

Be careful next time you're on YouTube.

[via LAist]

Tags: california, drinking-glass, youtube, teenagers
blog comments powered by Disqus