As much as we love Drake's "Fireworks," it will never be the same after this. It was all but festive in one Michigan man's pants after he blew off part of his genitals with fireworks last Monday. Fire Department officials responded to a call and found the man "bleeding profusely from the genitals."
After lighting a mortar, the man approached it after it didn't go off. Of course, it ended up exploding between his legs. Hey, you never see it comin', you just get to see it go. Due to medical privacy laws, his identity and condition were not released, but it's safe to assume he'll stay away from fireworks for the remainder of his life.
[via The Huffington Post]