Katy Perry's "Firework" will never be the same. A 23-year-old man was hospitalized in Australia after the brilliant idea to shoot fireworks out of his ass went horribly wrong. A party trick literally backfired on Saturday night, leaving the man with severe burns to his rear end, back, and genital area.
Paramedics responded to a call near Darwin only to discover that the man had already taken himself to the hospital. That must've been the most painful ride of all-time. He was later transferred to a specialist burns unit Royal Adelaide Hospital. Shockingly, police think alcohol may have played a major factor in the man's decision making.
Senior Sergeant Garry Smith, also known as Captain Obvious, said that the fireworks are not "designed for that particular placement." Of course not. We're just waiting for this episode to be parodied on a future episode of Workaholics.
[via The Huffington Post]