Architect: Ossip Klarwein
Year Completed: 1933
The name of the church, Kirche am Hohenzollernplatz, or Church at Hohenzollernplatz, was originally a compromise until another name could be chosen. The name of the church has become a brand despite continued debate. This church has gone through a long building and reconstruction process. It was originally constructed in 1933, destroyed in 1943, and gradually reconstructed until 1965.